It will stop you from the impulse buys and it doesn’t take any longer getting dressed in the right colours as the wrong ones. When you know your colours, you will save money as you won’t jump on the ‘fad’ colour of the season if it doesn’t do anything for you and also, while shopping with your colours in mind, you will start to create a natural harmony in your wardrobe and therefore create more outfits to wear with fewer pieces., mix, match and multiply.
You will look:
- healthier, younger and more radiant
- a glowing looking complexion
- lines and blemishes diminished
- overall look of great health and wellbeing
Wearing colours that make you feel great will:
- create a positive first impression
- affect those around you, as people will respond to you in different ways.
- colours are the first thing we see in people and it is often the first thing that we remember about them.
When we feel great in what we are wearing:
- it gives us a positive feeling to start the day.
- A feeling of confidence
- Boosts our self-esteem
- Raises our level of happiness.
- It is empowering
- Every time we see our reflection, we get that sense of pride knowing we look good.
By understanding what colours suit us,
- we end up with half the clothes
- spend half the money
- have more to wear by our clothes becoming more co-ordinated
- Mix, match and multiply
You will receive:
your own Personal Swatches
Your own Personal Colour Book (pdf)
THE 5 KEY STEPS
IGNITE, RADIATE & TRANSFORM YOUR REFLECTION
Each section connects to the other and they play a huge role in how we look, feel and are perceived by others. It also plays a massive role towards our mental well being too.